Adam and Alison

Elijah John



Ethan Adam

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Around the House



Elijah saying cheese. He was so cute this morning. He sat on the porch stairs until his friends arrived for play group. He just sat there saying "I wait for my friends".
While I was doing dishes I could here both boys laughing. I wasn't sure what I was going to find when I came around the corner. Elijah was playing peek a boo with his blanket. Where is Ethan?
There he is!
So cute!
Ethan didn't like the being covered up so much.
All better.




Ethan loves taking a bath with Eli in the big bath tub. Elijah lets me know when he wants to take a bath alone.
Tonight he wanted to take a bath with brother.

Ethan loves splashing.

Ethan watches everything Elijah does. We are in for some trouble over the next year.
They were having so much fun playing in the bath tub.


They are so much fun!
Elijah giving Ethan a kiss.
Ethan loves playing with Eli and his old toys. If you look really close you can see my two new bottom teeth.
He can sit alone for a few seconds before he falls over.
I believe he is getting ready to fall here.

Ethan had enough sitting on his own.
Our little Ethan is 6 months old. He went to the doctor today. He weighs 15 lbs 8oz and is 28 1/4 in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Allison have a beautiful house. Hope we cn get up there to c u soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eli is so cute!!!!!!!!!!